Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Official Youngev Shopping Website. This Agreement (“Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions for use of this website and any information and services available on this site or any other website that is owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Mineral Boss LLC.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
As is required by, and to comply with California State Law (Proposition 65), be advised of the following, as it applies to some products available for purchase through this website: WARNING: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the State of California to cause Cancer. WARNING: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What is Proposition 65?
In 1986, California voters approved an initiative to address their growing concerns about exposure to certain chemicals or naturally occurring substances. That initiative became the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, better known by its original name of Proposition 65. Proposition 65 requires the State to publish a list of substances known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 800 chemicals and naturally occurring substances since it was first published in 1987.
Proposition 65 also requires businesses to notify Californians about any of these substances being present in the products they purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment, even if these are naturally occurring. By providing this information, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about protecting themselves from exposure to these chemicals or other substances.
What types of substances are on the Proposition 65 list?
The list contains a wide range of naturally occurring substances and synthetic chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list includes naturally occurring substances in addition to synthetically produced substances or byproducts of same. Naturally Occurring Substances may be exempt Many of the substances on the list are naturally occurring in the environment, as they have been for millennia. As per the Proposition 65 guidelines, any substances that are naturally occurring and or are below the “Safe Harbor” levels, do not require warning or reporting. Natural products that may contain these substances include, but may not be limited to, herbs, vitamins, plant derived minerals, organic plant and or animal derivatives. However, the exact levels of these naturally occurring substances vary, as well, it is prohibitively difficult to prove their origin as natural, therefore, we included these warnings to comply with California Law.
Where can I get more information on Proposition 65?
For general information on the Proposition 65 list of chemicals, you may contact OEHHA’s Proposition 65 program at (916) 445-6900, or visit http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html.
We encourage you to share ideas and suggestions with us. You agree, however, that if you submit any ideas, suggestions or testimonials to Mineral Boss LLC, we have the right to use your submission in any manner that we deem appropriate, including posting on the Internet. You may only post ideas and material to this Site if you have obtained appropriate copyright and other permission to post such materials and to permit Mineral Boss LLC. to use such material without restriction. You grant Mineral Boss LLC. a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use such materials in any manner Mineral Boss LLC. Do not violate or infringe the rights of third parties, including privacy, publicity and intellectual and proprietary rights, such as copyright or trademark rights.
This Site is owned and operated by Mineral Boss LLC. This Site, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio, hypermedia items and the compilation as a whole (“Content”), is copyrighted under U.S. copyright and other laws by Mineral Boss LLC, unless otherwise noted. Some images contained on this Site are copyrighted by Youngevity. Otherwise, all Content, product names, trademarks, service marks and logos on this Site, unless otherwise noted, are wholly owned or validly licensed by Mineral Boss LLC Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third parties. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions, legal or proprietary notices in this Site or elsewhere. Except as noted below:
(1) this Site may not be used, displayed, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, mirrored, modified, or otherwise, or in any way exploited for personal gain;
(2) you may not redistribute, sell, translate, modify, reverse-engineer or reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works of this Site or any Content or components that are available on this Site; and
(3) you may not make commercial use of these pages and/or any other webpage or service provided by Mineral Boss LLC., including redistribution or copying by means other than Internet web browsers;
EXCEPT with the prior, express written permission of Mineral Boss LLC. Mineral Boss LLC does not make any representations or warranties regarding this Site for any purpose, including its usefulness, correctness, accuracy, timeliness, compatibility, security, reliability or otherwise. The success of each individual Youngevity distributor is dependant upon his or her personal effort and there are no guarantees or projections of actual earnings.
This Site is provided “as is.” You may rely on this Site and other third party services solely at your own risk. Advice, opinions and statements should not be relied upon when making important personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult a professional to obtain specific advice appropriate to your circumstances. Mineral Boss LLC hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, and interruptions using this Site. We do not warrant that errors or defects will be corrected or that this Site is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your downloading and/or use of this Site. The mention of specific products or services on this website or elsewhere does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Mineral Boss LLC, unless it is explicitly stated.
In accordance with the Refund policy, no refunds are given or offered after 30 days from the date product is received by the customer. Any and all returns must include an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization). Please use the customer service information below to initiate a merchandise return, or use the contact information included with the invoice accompanying your shipment. Upon proper receipt of merchandise by us, a credit will be issued within 7-14 business days. All sales on food items are final, including chocolates.
AutoShips will be fulfilled on a day chosen by Youngevity®. You will be notified of your scheduled ship date. (There is only one autoship per associate ID.)
(1) All new AutoShip requests must be received in the office of Youngevity® by the last business day of the month to be processed for the following month. (2) Youngevity® is not responsible for delays in the delivery of an AutoShip request caused by the U.S. Postal Service, or any other courier service public or private.( 3) All AutoShip requests must be received on an official Youngevity® AutoShip Order form. The order form must be filled out completely. Any omissions of information will render the AutoShip request invalid and will need to be resubmitted. (4) Youngevity® can receive faxed, photocopied, internet and original autoship forms. AutoShip requests will be accepted with the original signature. Youngevity® cannot receive a request for AutoShip via the telephone. (5) All AutoShip requests must be paid with a valid credit card. (6) At this time Youngevity® does not accept any other payment method for AutoShip. (7) All AutoShip forms must have the billing address of the credit card (this information will be verified with the credit card company). Any information found to be incorrect will render the AutoShip request to be invalid and will need to be resubmitted. (8) AutoShip orders are not automatically qualifying orders. An AutoShip order may be of any size. It is the responsibility of the individual Associate to qualify for commissions with the required Personal Volume purchase. (9) Any and all changes to an existing AutoShip are treated as a new AutoShip Request and are subject to the same requirements. Any and all changes to an existing AutoShip must be clearly identified as a change to avoid a duplicate AutoShip order being created. (10) Youngevity® is not responsible for any information found to be inaccurately represented by any financial institution. (11) Any order not authorized for payment via a credit card will be cancelled for that month. Any order not authorized for payment via a credit card for two months in any twelve month period will be rendered void and be required to be resubmitted with another credit card number as payment. If the new credit card is not authorized for payment during the twelve month period, the associate will not be allowed to AutoShip and will instead need to place orders using other methods. (12) Youngevity® will cancel any AutoShip that is subject to a consumer credit card charge back. An AutoShip cancelled for this reason is not eligible for renewal. (13) An Associate may change an AutoShip every sixty days via the internet or mailed to the corporate office. (14) Unauthorized duplication of an AutoShip Form is prohibited. Written permission from Youngevity® is required before any duplication of any form is permitted. (15) Any AutoShip that is refused delivery will be issued a refund upon receipt. Youngevity® processing fees will be deducted for all refunds issued on AutoShips.This also applies to AutoShips refused delivery. (On any first time Autoship orders placed through young90health.com and wishes to cancel or return will still be charged the standard shipping fees.) (16) A cancellation letter must be submitted to Youngevity® to cancel an existing autoship order. The cancellation letter may be faxed or mailed. (17) Prices are subject to change without notice. USA and Canada residents must have at least a $50 autoship order to receive free shipping. Any orders placed under $50 will be charged for shipping. NZ/AUS residents must have at least a 100QV autoship order to receive free shipping.
Information automatically collected
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Joining Our Email List
By agreeing to these terms and services you hereby agree to subscribe to our email list. Once you have subscribed to our email list, you will receive emails that pertain to Youngevity products, as well as informational and educational material. Anytime following this subscription you may terminate your email subscription. Upon termination, you will not receive anymore emails from y90-store.